At Organic Baby Food Shop we only sell products we would / or already feed our own babies. We carefully research each formula to ensure to offer only the very best to our customers. Today we want to tell you why we love HiPP!
Here are 10 reasons why we absolutely love HiPP:
1. HiPP is a family-owned business that was built on a great idea in 1899: When Joseph Hipp´s wife was having problems providing breast milk for their twins, he hand crushed rusks and milk to create the first baby cereal. We love the fact that this brand was created by the need of a father of two to feed his own children. HiPP is a company built on love.
2. HiPP is a pioneer in organic agriculture: In 1956 Georg Hipp developed a new industrial manufacturing process for baby food in jars. Gradually expanding his product range, he launched HiPP jars in 1959 as a practical, hygienic form of packaging, excluding any kind of dangerous plastic. After meeting with the Swiss pioneer of organic-biological agriculture, Dr. Hans Müller, Georg HiPP adopted ecological production methods for all his fruit and vegetables. This is when the first raw materials for HiPP products were grown on ecologically farmed fields. As a first step the family farm, Ehrensberger Hof in Pfaffenhofen, was converted to a 100% high standard organic farm.
3. HiPP works with a network of 6,000 organic farmers, each one approached and selected individually to ensure they all exceed HiPP´s high standards.
4. We love the fact that HiPP stands for ecological agriculture and sustainable values for over 50 years. HiPP also works very closely with environmental and ecological organisations which support a future free of genetic engineering. They play an active role in the “Biodiversity in Good Company Initiative” which is key to protect biodiversity.
5. At Organic Baby Food Shop, we are fans of the EU Organic standards, we love the fact that HiPP actually exceeds these standards! HiPP Organic Guarantee stands for the purest quality.
6. HiPP subjects their products to extreme rigorous tests applying standards that go beyond the legal requirements of organic foods. When you choose a formula for your baby, it is very comforting to know you’ve made the right choice especially if the company goes through extreme testing to ensure that their product is 100% above organic standards. We love that!
7. When deciding to work with an organic farm, they not only make sure it exceeds all their standards but also that the fields are located far away from any potential harmful factories. We love the fact that they can guarantee that their products are free from environmental pollution.
8. At Organic Baby Food Shop we love nature and animals! As all of our formulas, HiPP ensures the well being of their animals!
9. HiPP and Organic Baby Food Shop know that the best milk will always be breast milk. HiPP has been studying breast milk for over 50 years to ensure that all of their formulas are as close as possible to breast milk, including all the necessary ingredients for a healthy and strong growth.
10. Let's face it, all the above is great but for your baby the most important thing is to actually like the formula. We have actually tried HiPP formulas and can assure you, they taste great!
Want to give HiPP a try? At Organic Baby Food Shop we offer:
HiPP Stage Pre from birth to 3 months
HiPP Stage 1 from birth to 6 months
HiPP Stage 2 after 6 months
HiPP Stage 3 after 10 months
And HiPP special formulas:
As all of our Organic Baby Formulas, we ship daily from our offices and warehouses in Los Angeles, California, Austin, Texas and Freehold, New Jersey!
What do you love about HiPP?
Comments will be approved before showing up.
It's wonderful and fantastic and the holiday season sure is fun. There is absolutely no denying that and we embrace it and love it. But now, I guess, you're keen to get back into your routine again and get some much needed sleep both for you and your baby. We have discussed and narrowed down 5 tricks to get baby to sleep longer.