Shipping is free for all orders over $50.
- We ship all orders received by 3:00pm (Monday - Friday) the same day with free standard shipping (USPS or UPS 1-4 business days)
- USPS Priority (1-3 business days) from our office in Austin, TX, our office in Los Angeles (Burbank), CA, or our office in Freehold, New Jersey (near New York).
- We ship all orders on Saturday received by 11am with USPS
- Any orders received on Sunday will be shipped on Monday.
As of April 2018, we will ship certain HiPP products (HiPP UK, HiPP Dutch, Reflux, Colic, Goodnight) and orders containing HiPP products from Los Angeles, CA only. If you pay for priority shipping then it will still be the same service, but if you use free shipping and live far away from CA then it can still take up to 4 business days to arrive. Please plan your orders accordingly.
- We will send you the UPS or USPS tracking number, for tracking stages as soon as it is available. Please note that Federal holidays may cause a delay in shipment, and that shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, or remote regions may take longer, depending on USPS.
- While we do our best to ensure the fastest possible delivery, we are not responsible for any delays caused by USPS or UPS that are out of our control.
- If you choose to add "signature confirmation" then you must be home to sign for the package or else you can pick it up at your local designated post office/UPS store. Note: we will automatically add the signature requirement for all orders over $400 for your security to reduce the risk of theft. If you wish to waive this please let us know when you order, and you will be responsible for ensuring the package is not stolen/lost/missing.
- If you do not choose Signature Confirmation then USPS/UPS will leave the package in your mailbox or somewhere on your property.
- Once USPS/UPS shows that the package has been delivered, we are not responsible for lost/stolen/missing packages so if you are worried there is a risk that the package will be stolen, please select signature confirmation or have it delivered to a different address. If your package is missing and USPS/UPS shows it is delivered, you must contact them to investigate and file a claim.