New: Click on a single box and select bulk to save money!

 

Holle Stage 3 Organic Infant Formula - No Box

6

Get free fast shipping on all orders over $50

Sealed pouch + scoop included. No outside box!!

Occasionally the outer box is damaged in transport from Germany, but the inner pouch is safely sealed.

Save $5 per box for the same product your baby already loves!

Expiration date is printed on the pouch, earliest is at least December 2018

Holle Stage 3 Organic Bio Infant Milk Formula - 600g

  • 10 Months until the age of 3 - toddler formula

    • Premium quality organic Demeter milk from free-range grass-fed cows on biodynamic organic farms
    • No added sugar or corn syrup
    • Gluten free
    • Soy free
    • Easily digestible
    • No genetic engineering
    • No added aromas or dyestuff
    • No preservatives
    • Strictly pollutant-controlled
    • Exclusively produced from organic farming

  • Description:

    Holle Stage 3 is like Lebenswert one of the best organic formulas you can feed your baby starting at 10 month of age. Suitable if replacing or in addition to breast milk. Great for bottle feeding and preparing porrages. Holle Organic Infant Follow-on Formula 3 is made from 99% organically grown ingredients. The remaining 1% are added vitamins for a healthy baby growth. Holle Organic Infant Follow-on Formula 3 has no genetically modified ingredients and no artificial chemicals or preservatives. The milk comes from Organic farms in South Germany which have as well the highest levels of control within the European Union in terms of quality and how the organic products are being processed. Holle takes pride in Animal welfare, the cows are raised on Biodynamic (Demeter Certified) Farms, grass fed and are not being dehorned.

    It contains only naturally grown ingredients from compound free agriculture and production, making it a premium quality organic baby food.

    All Holle products are Demeter certified,whose criteria extend far beyond the standard organic farming certification. It is easily accepted when switching from another formula.

    If you are looking for the best organic formula once your baby reaches 10 months of life, this formula is in the top three along with Lebenswert Stage 3.

    We only dispatch products with a long shelf-life and air tight sealed.

    Production:

    Holle Organic Infant Formula Stage 3 is produced only with precious Demeter milk from Southern Germany. Demeter farms work according to biodynamic principles, in harmony with nature, and they respect the species-specific traits of animals and plants. This is the guarantee for milk of a very high quality in Holle infant formula Stage 3


Customer Reviews

Based on 6 reviews
5 Star
100% 
6
4 Star
0% 
0
3 Star
0% 
0
2 Star
0% 
0
1 Star
0% 
0
Write a Review
  • Reviews (6)

Thank you for submitting a review!

Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
MH
03/28/2018
Megan H.
United States

Excellent Formula

I have used this formula for two years and it is so easy to get from the Organic Baby Food Shop.

03/28/2018

Organicbabyfood.shop

Thank you so much for your review, Megan! We love seeing your name pop up again and again when you order :) It brings us so much joy to be able to ship you the best organic formula in the world, and we truly feel honored when a long-term customer like you continues to order again and again! Thanks again for ordering from organicbabyfood.shop :)

A
03/22/2018
Anonymous
United States

Great job!

Great experience!

03/22/2018

Organicbabyfood.shop

Thank you so much for your organicbabyfood.shop review :) We are so pleased that you have had a great experience with our service and with Holle Stage 3 - we appreciate your time leaving us a great review!

A
03/13/2018
Anonymous
United States

Holle Stage 3

Great experience

03/13/2018

Organicbabyfood.shop

Thank you so much for your Holle Stage 3 review! We are so happy that you have had a great experience with organicbabyfood.shop :) Thanks!

A
03/01/2018
Anonymous
United States

Great service

Formula was pure and tasted great definitely will buy again

Organicbabyfood.shop

Hi, thank you for your review. We are happy you like the taste of Holle formula as well :). Our best wishes and always feel free to reach out.

A
03/01/2018
Anonymous
United States

Great service

Formula was pure and tasted great definitely will buy again

03/09/2018

Organicbabyfood.shop

Hi, thank you for your review. We are happy you like the taste of Holle formula as well :). Our best wishes and always feel free to reach out.


Related Items